GROWSK8LIFE INTERVIEWS PINUP MODEL AND PINUP SK8 DECKS OWNER CEE CEE RYDER

GROWSK8LIFE INTERVIEWS PINUP MODEL AND SK8 COMPANY OWNER, CEE CEE RYDER
 
We are here today with sk8 hottie Cee Cee Ryder. If you don't know this Jersey girl you are about to find out what you've been missing in your life.

Hey Cee Cee. Th
ank you so much for sitting down with GROWSK8LIFE today. We've been hearing your buzz and want to know who the real Cee Cee Ryder is.

GROW: Which came first, the pin-up model or the skater?

Cee Cee: The skater came first.

GROW: How did you get into modeling?

Cee Cee: I was a fashion model as a child and in all of my teen years. I just kept getting asked by small boutique owners to be in their fashion shows and from their, word spread and I was doing like catalog print work and things like that. I then started life modeling for artists/painters. I also had my own line of clothing and I modeled for myself a few times, lol.I stopped for a good 11 years then I wanted to start shooting again for a new portfolio.

GROW: What made you decide to merge your love of Pin-Up Modeling and skateboarding?

Cee Cee: Ya know what, It really just fell into my lap. I would say it chose me. I had an opportunity to promote my PinUp Pictures on skate decks. I had stopped skating for a very long time and decided it was time to get my stoke on again. So I dialed everything in and created a pro skate deck you can ride or hang on the wall.

GROW: Can you tell us a little more about your Sk8 company, PinUp Sk8?

Cee Cee: PinUp Sk8 is a unique skate and apparel company that doesn't promote drugs and is gender neutral. So, it's not strictly for guys or girls its created for both.
I created it that way on purpose so that no one felt left out. So I thought it would be rad to have something for girl riders, and guys who ride, as well as their girlfriends.

GROW: I must say, it's pretty ballzy of you to put sexy pictures of yourself on sk8 decks, I wish I had thought of it first. LOL. Do you ever get any slack for it?

Cee Cee: These decks are classy not trashy and half the time people don't even know its me Ha Ha! I ride the Tattoo deck, and when I'm skating at the park, the young boys ask me "why is she naked"? I just say is artistic nude art that's skate-able, lol. I wouldn't say I ever got slack for it , but my parents were like OMG? But they back me and believe in what I've created. I've gotten great reception from the public and skateboarding community. People really dig PinUp Sk8 decks for sure!

GROW: What do you see for your company in the next year or so?

Cee Cee: I see it blowing the Ef up!! We are just getting started here and I have some secret plans, but you'll have to wait til next year to find out!

GROW:If there was one thing you could say to your fans what would it be?

Cee Cee: I'd like to thank everyone for taggin along on this fun journey...the best is yet to come!! And don't blink because you might miss something! sorry that was 2 things ;)

Thanks so much Cee Cee. We'll see you soon, for an event to remember. Stay tuned readers...
You can find Cee Cee at : http://www.pinupsk8decks.com/

Photo Credit: John Barreyro

Popular Posts